Project Management Advisory
Objective of the vertical
Provide comprehensive project management services across all construction disciplines to ensure timely, cost-effective and high quality deliverable.
- Project Optimization through timely advice on Time, Cost and Quality
- Setting up control systems / framework for project success
- Advisory role in stakeholder management - more as an adjudicator and mentor
Since 1986 we have been delivering projects under the PMA umbrella, our approach can be best shown as given below:
- Clearly mapping customer requirements - both stated and implied
- Building a plan aligning all elements to achieve desired results
- Defining a clear strategy for vendor on-boarding and work execution at site
- Defining and obtaining agreement on a quality plan by all stake holders
- Analyzing emerging project risks creating actionable mitigation plans
- Executing and monitoring the project against tailored quality plan and metric
- Producing timely actionable reports to ensure effective decision making
Each of these activities is executed with a single-minded customer focus and this helps us achieve goal congruence among all stakeholders.
The Various engagement models envisaged are:
- Project Management Advisory (PMA) covering the entire gamut of construction operations
- PMA with special focus on planning, tracking, reporting, quality auditing, and bill checking & certification through embedded control system
- Providing PMA services by overseeing project activities on a visit basis
- We achieve this through coaching and mentoring the client's / contractor's team
How are we different?
- We provide constructive review that removes potential bottlenecks from execution
- We have the ability to perceive risks very early and thus, take pre-emptive action to prevent their occurrence
- We immaculately plan work packaging to ensure all areas are covered and that there is no ambiguity
- We have good knowledge of local traditions and holidays to help plan better
- We ensure proper scanning for likely bottlenecks and take pre-emptive action to prevent rework
- A committed workforce that is constantly trained to site situations through knowledge sharing sessions - 'Train2Win' and guest lectures at our office
- NO / MINIMAL ON SITE DEPLOYMENT - HIGHLY KNOWLEDGE DRIVEN
- "SUPER - VISION" NOT "SUPERVISION"
- RELATIVELY LOW COST TO CUSTOMER
- HIGH VALUE ADDITION